viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

LARA TIEDEMANN - EQUESTRIAN ARTIST

LARA TIEDEMANN
Equestrian Artist

My relationship with design began with my earlier nine months. It was at my birth house, in Santa Rosa  de Calamuchita, Province of Córdoba, Argentina; where my parents gave me the freedom to research with different materials. On the one hand, my father, a german jeweler, taught me over the characteristics of stones and metals, and how they react with fire. On the other hand, my mother, an plastic artist, taught me to paint giving me indications to work with different technics. In the run of time, I developed my own styl between which happened to our factory house (where we worked with copper, bronze and glass email) and my own conception of art. With 15 years old, I visit a art studio, for five months: it was not what I had thought. Two years later, I began architecture at the University of Buenos Aires. Architecture gives me the right skills to manipulate space and perspective. I was an industrious student and I work now for years as architect, but I had always the necessity to express me with my own way. Therefore I came to the idea to draw horses. To express myself properly, they choosed me. The horse as art object represents the personality, the character and charm-helped essence of the artist. I try,with my art, to go to the roots, through “Canson” paper as base and graphitic pencil as material. That result is black and white designs, where the light  plays the leading role and it developed an interesting light-darkness. My horses combine the light and  the transparency of their soul. As a female artist, I select my femaleness such as starting point, so that I can show the intuition and the feelings of the horses. The animal sketches have a “quasi-human” view, in that are much of me. My work, does not have nothing to do at all with photographic hyperrealism, but with to estimate the natural beauty. I draw different races, because everyone have their specially-uncommon beauty and gloss, from wild horses to the thoroughbreds. Each horses has same property, they convert they self into my most important MUSE. Searching to find elegance, through and old fashion way, but with a refresh point of view.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario